Nemoreal Introduction

Nemoreal Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Feb, 2006 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Russian: Computers / RPGer
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2005 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Nemoreal Introduction
A Friend

Nemoreal Introduction

Hello, my name is Serge Ilin. I am a student in a state University in Russia. I am 20 years old and I am on my fouth course. I study computer science and my speciality is computer security.

Why I am here? Well, my hobbi is low-level programming and computer graphics and artificial intellegence. My free time I spent playing computer games or programming (I am almost not interested in anything else...ok, I like drama movies). I like playing RPGs. These are the kind of games where our world is simulated much better and deeper if compared to other types of games. I like them for the feeling they give me, the memories I aquire. I do like simulation and emulation of every kind.
So..I decided to play a text RPG, called World of Medieval. I have never played text games before. That is how I got here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2005 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Nemoreal

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2006 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Nemoreal Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. We have a number of Russians on here as well as Computer and RPG fanatics, so I am sure you will feel right at home. If you have questions feel free to ask within this Board after you have looked over the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Nemoreal Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,