Ardavion Introduction

Ardavion Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Nov, 2005 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2005 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Ardavion Introduction
A Friend

Ardavion Introduction

Hi there,

My screen name is Ardavion, just so that I can have what others term a "handle" - I know that that's some internet slang, and I'm sorry, but that'll be the only instance of it happening. I don't really want to give out my real name, because people can do a lot with a name, such as find bank accounts etc.

If not giving out my real name is wrong, then I'm sorry, I must not have read the instructions properly, but I wouldn't have thought it wouldn't be a big issue.

I'm from England, I'm 20 and I am currently studying for a physics degree. I found the whole "RPG forum thing" from searching for a futuristic RPG on google. Searching though it a bit more it looked really interesting, and I'm looking to make my own RPG system, so this will help in understanding various game mechanics, and whether or not certain ideas would work in my idea. This doesn't mean I'm going to try inventing rules in this game, but more of "this is an idea these people use, is it any good, lets play it out, see if its good for my game".

I'm not sure how else to go on with this post, so I'll probably end it there. I will probably be found in one or two forums, contributing heavily, but it depends on which forums are out there smile.gif .

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2005 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ardavion

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2005 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Ardavion Introduction
A Friend

Ardavion Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Its nice to get a reply so quickly to a post, but I've never used a forum before, at least not in this way - I've been a member of some yahoo groups, and there's never been any sort of drive to post on them.

I'm really looking forward to getting my 30 posts up so I can start playing - I'm not sure if I can have a character named after my user name, though. Anyone posting reliable, accurate information on this would be helpful.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2005 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Ardavion

Welcome, thanks for your intro. You were right about not using your real name, it is advised that you do not. About using your username for your future character; that is fine, but the main thing ahead of you now is the 30 posts. Visit the many Boards here and add your Constructive input and you will be RPGing in no time. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2005 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Introduction Ardavion

Welcome to the forum. We have several forms of RPG here for you to enjoy. I look forward to your posts.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that

> TOPIC: Ardavion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,