Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jul, 2007 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Eva Longoria Reviewed
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2005 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria

What do you think about the actress Eva Longoria also known as Eva Longoria Christopher?

You can learn more about her:

# Foodfight! (2006) (post-production) (voice) .... Lady X
# The Sentinel (2006) (post-production) .... Jill Marin
# Harsh Times (2005) .... Sylvia
# Hustler's Instinct (2005) .... Vanessa Santos
# Carlita's Secret (2004) .... Carlita

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Longoria Eva

According to imdb.com: After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent.

30th Nov, 2006 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Eva Longoria Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She is not going to be single anymore and let's hope she does not end up as a desperate housewife:

Her marriage didn't work out on "Desperate Housewives," but things are looking rosy in real life for Eva Longoria: She's engaged to her beau, basketball star Tony Parker. "Tony flew into Los Angeles last night after his game and surprised Eva at her home as she got off work," Liza Anderson told The Associated Press on Thursday via e-mail.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061130/ap_on_...longoria_parker

As far as being an actress she is very good in her Desperate Housewives role, but I cannot say how she is as an all rounder,

1st Dec, 2006 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Longoria Eva

Well, she is already divorced so this will be her second marriage. She kind of turn me off when she said in an interview that when she saw her present fiance for first time "it was lust at first sight" rolleyes.gif It did not sound good at all.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2006 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Eva Longoria
A Friend

Longoria Eva

I think Eva Longoria is an average actress, she is very attractive but says really dumb things when questioned. I don't know if she is just trying to play thing up a bit for the DH show but her hotness is wearing off. She will be a "has been" after DH, unless she does something really spectacular in the near future. At least she will still have Tony parker...

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2007 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eva Longoria

COUPLES HOPE TO GET LUCKY IN LOVE WITH TRIPLE-7 WEDDING DATE

While the summer months are traditionally popular for weddings, this Saturday has been particularly sought after ? and it's not just because it's the wedding date for Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria and NBA champion Tony Parker.
Ref. Read more...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2007 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Eva Longoria

Wedding in Paris - nice, however, I hope it works out and lasts - that is what matters, especially when both are high profile figures.

Eva Longoria
Eva Longoria (Hover)

9th Jul, 2007 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Eva Longoria Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I felt a bit uneasy at the ridiculous amount of money they have spent in this wedding. It is nice they got married in Paris and all that (he is from France) but they overdid it in the kind of wedding they wanted to have. Compare it to another Hollywood actor (more famous than Eva) Matt Damon, he is a millionaire as well but he only got married civilly and had a very, very simple ceremony. But in this wedding, it seems like she (particularly) loves to show off wealth...I think way too much.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Eva Longoria

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,