KenziesAngel Introduction

Kenziesangel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Nov, 2005 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi everyone! My name is Theresa, I just joined this morning I just popped in looking for rpgs and other stuff and thought I join here and see what this was about. I am female 29 I am also single and I have no kids and currently unemployed. I live in Virginia, its really nice here smile.gif my hobby includes reading, writing, computers, Online Games, watching TV. my fav. shows are Charmed, 7th Heaven, and Passions (Soap Opera) my fav. actress is McKenzie Westmore, Liza Huber, Lindsay Hartley, from Passions the sisters of Charmed and Jessica Biel of 7th Heaven.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction KenziesAngel

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

KenziesAngel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Theresa. Welcome!. It's nice to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and reply to those threads you are interested in. This is an International Community where you will get the chance to interact with people all over the world!. I am LDS_forever, I am from Argentina but I live in the tiny island of Trinidad. Have fun!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: KenziesAngel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,