Chas Introduction

Chas Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Nov, 2005 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Chas Introduction
A Friend

Chas Introduction

Good day Lords and Ladys,
I am new to text rpgs and am very happy to find one!
I am a member in good standing in the sca and now in search of a house to serve under. I fight with a claymore and with two long swords and have been doing so for 15 years.
I'm looking foward to meeting and fighting all who will step towards me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Chas

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Chas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Chas, welcome aboard!. It's great to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. It's great that you enjoy RPG, there are many members here who enjoy this as much as you do. I look forward reading your posts!.
Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Chas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,