Bwren Introduction - Page 17 of 18

JB, This is a personal tattoo. I just started - Page 17 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 
Computer whiz. Married to Member: Cwahsheh. Voted Member of the Year 2005 and received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2008 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Bwren Introduction - Page 17

Greetings, Bwren! Nice to see you, and looking forward to hearing about your adventures and Cherry too. As usual, there is plenty going on here smile.gif

Keep in touch, BroWren
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2008 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Bwren

Thanks Farseer, I appreciate the very warm welcome. As I have been finding myself around the boards I can honestly say it is going to take a bit of time to get caught up on all of the happenings. When I stand still the world just runs right on by. I will be posting updates of what Cherry and I have had going on this past year soon.

As JB has already figured out, our new addition JonSneed is a member of my church family and a man I know very well. I am very excited that he has chosen to join us and I anticipate some great insight to many of our discussions. I know he has a great deal of interest in the religious boards but I suspect he will find himself in discussions on many other boards before his stay is over. I know you all will make his welcome as warm as you made mine when I arrived.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2008 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Bwren Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Slowly I see myself grow here once again. A few more posts, some more FP, and additional Charm. Participation is killing me. I have been gone so long I have so many days averaged with absolutely no posts that I fear it will take a lot of work to get my participation back up to where it once was and should be. I feel almost embarrassed about my 31%.

Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2008 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Page 17 Introduction Bwren

Well, I can give you some tips, but it will take consistency as it will in no way be accomplished by visiting every few days / weeks. Let me know if you are interested.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2008 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Introduction Bwren

I am always interested JB. Not exactly sure if I am up for the task but am always up for a challenge.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2008 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bwren Introduction

There are easy ways to get back a high post count which of course leads to high activity rating:

1. View the Unanswered Thread, many things there that can be answered
2. Feedback is always essential, tell us how you like things
3. Do not think you need to be agreeable, lots of people saying "I agree" don't stimulate Discussion, it actually does all the opposite.
4. Update your Blog
5. Get involved in the RPGs, although in some cases you will need to wait til you reach 75% for some of them, but others do not. However RPGs boot post count like nothing else can. Hope that helps.
6. Utilize features: My Goals is a good way of checking yourself on things.
7. We also do have a contest on if you want to regain free Upgraded Membership.

Invite your own friends, that way there are things both of you can start up and talk about. Hope that helps.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bwren Introduction - Page 17

I was just looking at your tattoo that you posted in the Forum Gallery. I did not know you were into flash. Is that your personal tattoo or someone else's.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Bwren Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 17

JB, This is a personal tattoo. I just started a topic in art discussing different tattoos that people have. I wouldn't say I am exactly into flash as you put but I have wanted one of several tattoos for years and have finally decided this past weekend to go down with Cherry and finally get one. This is the one I decided on. It was actually designed custom just for me by Max Tucker. The red swirl inside the crystal ball he actually free handed with the gun. I am very happy about how it turned out. It will need a little touch up as my skin is pealing as expected so once it finishes healing completing I suspect the colors will come out even better. I actually thought about having you set this up as an avatar for me at some point.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Bwren Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,