Bwren Introduction - Page 18 of 18

Despite not asking for it may I offer two - Page 18 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Apr, 2008 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 
Computer whiz. Married to Member: Cwahsheh. Voted Member of the Year 2005 and received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Bwren Introduction - Page 18

That is interesting, how did your wife feel about you getting it?

I do like the design. When I was a teenager I used to do fabric painting and made many drawings like this on t-shirts. I also was approached by flash tattooers for some of my designs. I did not know as a Christian you would have been 'into' something like this, I will post some Threads about it for Discussion and will also answer yours.

By the way, if you get your activity up or win one of the Contests I will be starting a Medieval Party One if you are interested, Party Two is already engaged.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Bwren

QUOTE (JB)
That is interesting, how did your wife feel about you getting it?

She is cool with it. She actually got a small tattoo herself. She felt that with the name Cherry it was only right to have two small cherries done. She is still in shock about it because she says she is not that adventurist. She is very happy that she has finally done it herself. We had actually talked about doing it while we were on our honeymoon but decided against it.

QUOTE (JB)
...as a Christian you would have been 'into' something like this

I have debated this for a long time. I finally came to the conclusion that if I truly wanted to get a tattoo I should. My main concern was to make sure it was not something (What it is) that I would be ashamed of having.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bwren Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I understand, well at least its not a half naked sailor lady because then I would have to give you my Spock eyes --> spock.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 18 Introduction Bwren

I read your Blog, do I refer to you as Pastor Bwren now? Congrats on the move, I'm sure it will give you some new skills. Feel free to tackle 'The Bible Revealed' Board as you will need to know your doctrine. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Bwren

QUOTE (JB)
do I refer to you as Pastor Bwren now?

That is a bit too formal for my taste. Brother Bwren would be much more comfortable for me. cool.gif I am very excited and thank you JB.

It is very interesting to have a feeling of excitement to see what God is going to do in my life, yet terrified to see what God will do in my life.

I will be joining more discussions within The Bible Revealed board.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bwren Introduction

Despite not asking for it may I offer two tips as I have been public speaking for many years:

1. Always try to start out with something relaxing, like a good joke or personal experience.

2. Simple is always best rather than trying to be complicated. Our Lord used so many simple things, things that everyone was familiar with, and so everyone could easily understand.

We have a specific Prayer Thread in the Religions Board, you can always ask for a Prayer request there.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Bwren Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,