Bwren Introduction - Page 5 of 18

QUOTE (Bwren)I just hope that there isn't - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Dec, 2005 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »
Computer whiz. Married to Member: Cwahsheh. Voted Member of the Year 2005 and received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Bwren Introduction - Page 5

QUOTE (JB@trinidad)
decided to upload your picture. What made you change your mind?

I guess mainly because I finally got a picture that I am not embarrassed to post. wink.gif Glad I did though, would like to give everyone a face to put with my posts.

QUOTE (JB@trinidad)
are you ready for Cozyville?

Almost... If I can get through this last week of the year I will be ready to jump head first. But this weeks scares me a little bit. I'm not sure what I am going to be getting myself into at work to finalize the year so I hate to commit just yet, but I am excited and looking forward to it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Bwren

It is a good picture and you have a friendly comely face, so there is nothing to worry about. Why does this week scare you, are you getting into some business risks?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Bwren Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you JB, I really appreciate the compliment. I have just never felt as if I take a very good picture. I guess a lot of people feel that way about their own pictures.

This coming week isn't so much risks, it is more going to be overly demanding. My district of reps are going to be working 2 men down due to vacation already and from past experiences our call volume is going to be at about 200% this week from the normal. I just hope that there isn't anyone that "calls in sick" as described in another thread here. It is so hard to get everyone motivated to actually work as they normally would this time of year and I fear that the demands are going to be higher than most of my guys can handle. This just means I am going to possibly be working longer hours than normal to make sure all of our customers are taken care of.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Page 5 Introduction Bwren

Wow finally I get to see how you look like!. I do not know why you did not post it before, you are indeed photogenic! smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Introduction Bwren

Thank you LDS_Forever, My avatar should be blushing now I think. starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> The main reason I haven't posted a picture earlier is because I didn't have a recent picture.  This one was taken Saturday.   </div>

<br>
 <br>

</div>
<div class=Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Bwren Introduction

Great, I think it makes such a difference to look at a person's picture when they post!, I think it makes them more "real" and we get to know each other more. Thanks for putting it up. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Bwren Introduction
A Friend

Bwren Introduction - Page 5

I love the picture, bwren! You have always been so incredibly friendly on the boards, and you have the look to match it. If I knew nothing about you, you would just appear friendly.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Bwren Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

QUOTE (Bwren)
I just hope that there isn't anyone that "calls in sick" as described in another thread here.

Do you ask for a doctor's letter for persons calling in on sick leave? Do not over do and make yourself sick or you will be the one that needs to call in sick for the new year.

QUOTE (BabyBlues)
I love the picture, bwren!

BabyBlues, now we just need to see yours since he beat you to it!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »
> TOPIC: Bwren Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,