Bwren Introduction - Page 6 of 18

I think it is the correct thing to do and - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Dec, 2005 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (18) »
Computer whiz. Married to Member: Cwahsheh. Voted Member of the Year 2005 and received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Bwren Introduction - Page 6

OK, I give... I have attempted today while working on the Zero Replies board to hold the standing for Today's Top Poster and am now throwing in the towel. This has proven to be a very difficult task to perform while keeping my posts as constructive as possible. But I guess with JB knocking on the door of 50 posts I couldn't expect anything less. But I do have to admit between myself and the help of JB today there has been a significant drop in the number of posts with zero replies.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Bwren

I did not realize there was a competition out laugh.gif. Bwren, you seem to want to beat me in a lot of things... Arcade, post count, what will be next? I do agree that you have significantly dropped the Zero Reply topics, good job. Now, how is everything shaping up with you? Did you get your workers out so far? I have not seen your fiancee in a long time, did you set a date yet?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Bwren Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Ok JB lets see now...

There wasn't actually any competition out for top posts, I had just noticed earlier on the board that you were up near 40 posts and wanted to test myself to see if I could constructively reach a number near that since I was up to near 20 myself. I do not believe that I am really as combative as I leave my self open to be. I do enjoy the arcade as well as anything that I can use to push myself harder for my own personal benefit. As for the next competition, we will have to find something of true interest for the next true competition. I want to thank you as well as everyone else that has also helped with the zero reply board today. Everything is going so far pretty good for me. I only had one of the two people that I figured would call in sick that actually did. This was very shocking to me actually. Cherry has been playing catch up at work for everything that has gotten behind over the holidays so she has been spending a lot of time after work trying to recuperate which I do not blame her for in the least. I will be doing the same next week myself I have no doubt. We have I believe set the date of March 11th. I will be able to confirm that hopefully by the end of the week as soon as I get approval for my vacation request. For some reason I have a harder time scheduling vacation than most everyone else does. smile.gif I will confirm it in my blog just as soon as I know for sure and will be getting invitations out directly there after. I do appreciate all of your interest. It is exciting to know that someone cares and it gives me a great feeling of importance.

Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

Bwren Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Bwren

March of 2006 or 2007? You're probably talking this upcoming March since you were trying to get off work already. Man...That's three months to plan a wedding. There is no way, by the grace of God, I could even begin to plan a wedding in three months.

We're only a year behind you two. smile.gif It was so funny because after I wrote that honeymoon reply to you, I showed him the cabin sight and we've decided that's what we're going to do. We're looking at getting one of the vacation packages that has tickets to Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, etc.

JB, I agree with you. He does always seem to try to best you out...

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Bwren

Babyblues said:

There is no way, by the grace of God, I could even begin to plan a wedding in three months.

Three months is plenty time! If you know what type of wedding you want, then there is no problem at all.

Bwren, wow your wedding date is really close! have you realized that?. I am so excited for you. I remember my own almost 7 years ago and believe me sometimes I feel like it was yesterday!. All the best my friend.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Bwren Introduction

March of 2006, it is very close. I have thought about that a lot over the past week actually. Thankfully Cherry is prepared to plan it to be exactly what it is that she wants. I believe she is going very simple with just close family and friends of our choosing. Not sure about the details myself but maybe she will get online tonight and share some of what she has planned thus far with everyone. My main goal is to remember when to show up where, and have something clean and ironed to wear. This is my biggest challenge. I am very excited but at the same time I do not see things changing a whole lot in my life because of it. We are already jointly living and taking care of one another, other than the legal paperwork, it is not really different than what we already have. smile.gif Honeymoon will be nice though, I need some time away from everything to spend with Cherry.

Thank you Babyblues and LDS_Forever for sharing your excitement in my future.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Bwren Introduction - Page 6

We are already jointly living and taking care of one another, other than the legal paperwork, it is not really different than what we already have

Oh, I did not know you all were living together!. How long if I am not to curious? wink.gif. I think marriage changes the lives of anybody whether you were living with the person or not maybe not in the same way than people who has not lived previously with the partner but be prepared for big changes.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2005 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Bwren Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

I think it is the correct thing to do and it is good of you to make that statement to both Man and God that she belongs to you and no one else which is very different from now where some may still want to lay 'claim' as it were.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Bwren Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,