Fruitcake - Love It Or Hate It?

Fruitcake Love Hate It - Christmas - Posted: 15th Dec, 2005 - 5:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
17th Nov, 2005 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

One of the most bizarre food items I've ever seen is the fruitcake. Candied fruits, booze-soaked fruit, nuts, etc., all wrapped up in a horridly spiced bread. Bleagh! I hate it!

What do you think of it?

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2005 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

It Hate Or Love Fruitcake

I love it minus the booze! Seriously, there are not many who truly know how to make a good fruit cake, but when you find one that does - eat to your heart's content. I have also tasted one where they iced it like a regular cake - not bad at all, in fact, I wish I had a slice right now.

17th Nov, 2005 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Fruitcake - Love It Or Hate It? Christmas

Actually, I understand that my mother makes an excellent fruitcake; however, I can't get past the smell of these things to take a taste! Horrid, in my opinion.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2005 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

**shudder** Ew, fruitcake. I can't even stand the smell of it. It almost just doesn't even seem natural that something can bounce so well. I applaud you, JB.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fruitcake is the Devil!

I have had many different fruit cakes since I have at least four people in my family who think they make great fruit cake. Its not good. It is sent from the darkside to weigh us down with aweful, thick, nasty flavored substance so that we can be more easily conquered. Well maybe its not that bad, but I really don't like it.

13th Dec, 2005 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Hate is not a strong enough word for fruitcake. I wouldn't feed this to a starving persons pet, more less send this to someone as a gift. It is the worst desert(if you can call it that) ever thought of!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2005 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Fruitcake Love Or Hate It

You people are making me laugh, Fruit Cake is heavenly, but and this is a big 'BUT', it needs to be made the right way. I have tasted some nasty ones in the past and if you have been exposed to these types of ghoulish Fruit Cakes then I do apologize on behalf of the goodly chefs out there who know what they are doing. I have the feeling some of you would have to sample some of our local Fruit Cakes to get the picture.

15th Dec, 2005 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Fruitcake Love Or Hate It Christmas

Sorry, JB, I can't even stand the smell of it. Mom's got several "marinating" in the refreigerator right now.

But thanks for the offer! (Bleagh...)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fruitcake - Love It Or Hate It?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,