THDenim Introduction

Thdenim Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Nov, 2005 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2005 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

THDenim Introduction
A Friend

THDenim Introduction

Hi...This is Thomas Handda!
I'm 16, and I live in Italy!
I'm a student and I have my last 3 years here....then I'll be free and I'll go back to America and attend the university there!
I just wanna met new friends and practice my american...cos I'm comin back there!
I'm single and of course I'm looking 4 my "perfect" girl...you could be her.... wink.gif
However if you're intrested in discovered something new to you....contact me!
That's all!
hope to meet you...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2005 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction THDenim

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2005 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.4%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

THDenim Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi THDenim, welcome aboard. It's nice to have someone from Italy. Which part of Italy are you from?. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. I hope you enjoy your time here.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: THDenim Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,