CountMarty Introduction

Countmarty Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Nov, 2005 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2005 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

CountMarty Introduction
A Friend

CountMarty Introduction

Hello,
I wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am currently stationed in Germany with the US Army and am looking for a gaming group. I haven't really found a big enough interest within my area and have taken my search to the internet. I never had a huge interest with online text based rpgs. I am hoping that some members of this community with be able to change my opinion. I am looking forward to joining in on some exciting adventures in some very exciting worlds. I play a very wide selection of characters. Mostly I like to find myself becoming a ranger with a sharp eye for danger and the intelligence to get myself out of almost situation that my adventures lead me into. For now I will take my leave and rummage through the forums to find those that spark my interest.
The Count

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2005 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Introduction CountMarty

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2005 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

CountMarty Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, I hope you will be an active participant, right now you need 30 posts to get RPG status. You may wish to go to the Military Tactics Board to find familiar topics. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: CountMarty Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,