Tracking Pets

Tracking Pets - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th May, 2006 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Using microchips
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2005 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tracking Pets

Microchips for 'Dangerous' Pets

Japan is moving toward requiring owners of potentially dangerous animals, such as crocodiles and pythons, to have microchips implanted in their pets in case the animals get loose.
Ref. https://channels.netscape.com/tech/package....ert/animalchips

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2005 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Pets Tracking

I think it is a wise move so long as the chip does not cause side effects in the animal. However, why would anyone want to keep a dangerous animal anyway and would exotic spiders be included in this?

9th May, 2006 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Tracking Pets UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I think people that keep dangerous animals do so because it gives them a thrill that they possess a possible lethal weapon. I agree with this legislature and hope that other countries will adopt it. However, where do we draw the line between an animal and a dangerous animal? Some people can argue that many dogs are dangerous animals, yet they probably won't be labeled so initially.

> TOPIC: Tracking Pets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,