Nancy Orlen Weber

Nancy Orlen Weber - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2005 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Nancy Orlen Weber

Nancy Orlen Weber

If you have ever watched a crime mystery that involved Nancy Orlen Weber then you have seen some pretty amazing things. What do you think gives her so much power to know the truth? Her official web site is located here:
https://www.nancyorlenweber.com/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Nancy Orlen Weber
A Friend

Weber Orlen Nancy

Allot of what she sees as the truth is mere interpretation of the world around you. She sees truth in everyday life, and love in every facet of life. She seems to be highly focused on the interconnectivity of all life and love.

22nd Nov, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Nancy Orlen Weber Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

She is amazing. I was truly impressed by all the work she has done. She even received a police badge in 1982 for her extraordinary work. The thing that caught my attention about her is that she gives details such as names and places (she does not generalize as others do). I am really following her work and is quiet impressive.

> TOPIC: Nancy Orlen Weber

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,