Rosemarie Kerr

Rosemarie Kerr - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 1st Sep, 2007 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr

Rosemarie Kerr

One of the best psychic detectives known in law enforcement is Rosemarie Kerr. Many do not understand how she does it, but she can actually feel what the victim goes through.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr
A Friend

Kerr Rosemarie

This is one of those things that I really don't believe it, but cant really explain either. Some psychics seem to be able to solve allot of crimes with their "ability" and some are obviously frauds. Rose has been solving crimes for a few years now, and with a high rate of success. The other thing is that she makes about as much as anyone in the prosecutors office, she isn't living high on the horse. Frauds usually are going at it for money, but she is doing it because she feels that helping people is most important and that is what her gift should be used for. I cant explain it, but as long as she is using it for good, I am ok with it.

22nd Nov, 2005 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

She is pretty amazing too. I saw several cases where she has to stop because the pain overwhelms her to such a degree that she cannot continue. She can feel the pain that the victim went through. It is amazing that these people who have these gifts can actually have some kind of normalcy in their lives experiencing these "feelings" on a daily basis. I do not know how they could possible cope with it.

22nd May, 2007 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Kerr Rosemarie

I wonder how that must feel - frightful? I believe in her visions she is the third person looking on at the events like a movie, but could you imagine being the victim or being the predator? I have also seen the documentaries, accounts and police reports about her work - remarkable!

22nd May, 2007 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Kerr Rosemarie

JB, yes she sees it as the third person..nevertheless she can feel the fear and pain the victim went through. Many times she has to stop because she can't take the pain no more or because the feeling of fear the victim had overwhelms her. So even though she is like a "witness" to the tragedy, she can feel EXACTLY how the victim felt.

22nd May, 2007 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr

I wonder if the feeling she gets is from watching it. You can often 'feel' what must be felt by the victim if you are there watching it without actually feeling it physically similar to watching a movie where the actor is portraying hurt or grief and you become tensed because of it. Knowing that this is an actual victim make the feeling more jolting.

Attached is a picture of what she looks like.

Rosemarie Kerr
Rosemarie Kerr (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2007 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr
A Friend

Rosemarie Kerr

I viewed a program on discovery channel about a psychic detective. Her name is Rosemarie Kerr. Does anyone have a contact email address for Rosemarie Kerr.

1st Sep, 2007 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

Have you tried her Blog? I cannot verify that is official, but on the right there is a link "Contact" listed: rosemariekerr.blogspot.com

On that same page it says what she does:

QUOTE (Rosemarie Kerr Blog)
I am a Medium, Clairvoyant, Psychometrist, Teacher, Spiritual Advisor, Healer and Investigator. I have assisted law enforcement agencies around the world, and often teach classes to show others how I do my work; when my schedule allows I also do private readings.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rosemarie Kerr

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,