Larachris Introduction

Larachris Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Feb, 2006 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RM: England Manchester Mission
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Larachris Introduction
A Friend

Larachris Introduction

For your info, Jason Kent Knox drew the EMM logo in 1990 (if my memory is good) to be printed on sweaters. I bought one myself!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Larachris Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Larachris

This is the Welcome board, so ill just welcome you to the community. Pretty cool seeing my favorite site in big letters on another site. And the logo is really cool looking.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Larachris Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Larachris

Larachris, belated welcome to the Community. I also have one of those sweaters, and though it is some 13 years old it is still in good shape! If you have a moment, do share with us some experiences from your Mission. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Larachris Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,