Public Urination

Public Urination - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Mar, 2006 - 9:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2005 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Public Urination

Public Urination

Should the crime of Public Urination be worthy of arrest or just a ticket? Should it be considered a crime at all, if so on what grounds?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2005 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Urination Public

I think exposing yourself to urinate should be the crime. If someone finds a secluded area, then I have no problem with it. I have gone in the woods many times. Is that public? If not, how does one define public? To me, that is the problem.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

22nd Nov, 2005 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Public Urination History & Civil Business Politics

I believe this can be excused with a letter from a doctor in some countries, but Public Urination in my mind usually refers to places where people have to pass by on a regular basis and a wooded area would not qualify, however a sidewalk or side street in a city would and this is where you usually see it happening the most. For me this is not worthy of arrest unless it was done in such a manner as to be outrageous such as the middle of the street or in a mall's walkway.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Nov, 2005 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Urination Public

I don't believe it should be considered a crime as such, unless of course people are urinating on other people or something extreme.

But there is a case to impose fines for people who do it in inappropriate places. The question is what place is inappropriate?

Urinating in public can not be banned in every country. In some countries it happens all the time and is accepted as dirty habit.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

26th Nov, 2005 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Urination Public

I just HATE it. I think is desgusting. It is very common in some parts of Trinidad. You are walking and there you see a guy urinating on a wall, how primitive!. It is really even more uncomfortable when you are a woman and have no choice to pass around the person doing this. It's terrible. They should be fined and sent to jail for at least a couple of hours.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Public Urination
A Friend

Public Urination

Public urination is not a crime if no one knows you did it. Like running a red light. At a good sportsmens store you can buy a plastic bottle with a screw on cap specifically designed for urinating in your boat (they also work in the car).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2006 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Public Urination

If you do it publicly enough to be caught, you should be fined a flat rate (like a parking ticket). If you are not doing it in a place or position where you would reasonably be caught, you have obviously concealed your action well enough for it not to be a problem for the public. Sometimes, it's just necessary.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

1st Mar, 2006 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Public Urination Politics Business Civil & History

I also agree that it depends where the person is urinating, if they have found a secluded area, and just get unlucky by someone seeing them, I think they should get a warning, but if like LDS has said, and the person has just stopped in front of everybody to urinate- that's just nasty! I think in these cases a much stricter punishment is warranted to deter them from doing it again.
I don't think that anybody should have to walk past somebody in the street urinating,if you get caught short, then fine but at least find somewhere private!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Public Urination

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,