[movie] The Importance Of Being Ernest (2002)

[movie] Importance Ernest 2002 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Apr, 2006 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Apr, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

[movie] The Importance Of Being Ernest (2002)

Starring Rupert Everest, Colin Firth, Frances O'Connor and Reese Witherspoon.

Plot Outline: In 1890s London, two friends use the same pseudonym ("Ernest") for their on-the-sly activities. Hilarity ensues

imdb

Reading the thread about "My Best Friends Wedding" reminded me of this movie, in which Rupert Everest also steals the show. The movie is actually made after a play by Oscar Wilde, which I have never seen, although the movie is one of my favorites. It is absurd and spontaneous. If you have seen it, let me know what you think!

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2006 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Ernest Of Importance movie

Because I absolutely adore Colin Firth, I saw this movie immediately! I thought the movie was hysterical and such a "play" on words that it was intelligently funny. I enjoyed the plot twists and the silliness.

I have read the play and thought it was tedious because without the slapstick, it wasn't obviously as alive as the movie was. I gave it a thumbs up!

> TOPIC: [movie] The Importance Of Being Ernest (2002)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,