Superman Returns

Superman Returns - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Jul, 2006 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
2006 Movie Review
25th Nov, 2005 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Superman Returns

Superman Returns

I am looking forward to this actually, but I am unsure about the actor they chose for the role of Superman: Brandon Routh. I thought that the Smallville Superman could have done it, oh well, we will see.

Superman Returns
Superman Returns (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2005 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Returns Superman

I am excited about this myself but I am worried also. Seems like most of the time when directors attempt to remake the wheel without the round part it is never quite what I remember and frankly turns me off of the subject. Hopefully they will do good putting all of this together. But I do believe I will be waiting to see it myself.

28th Nov, 2005 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Superman Returns Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I really enjoy smallville and superman was the first movie I remember watching in color on the big screen. I'm looking forward to a remake of a classic. I fear this will be like King Kong ( now the 3rd or 4th remake ) or many others that try to bring back an old movie. 007 when Sean Connery left comes to mind. It just wont work without the right actor or the director will leave mold it to much.

But time will tell and Ill be sure to let everyone know the thursday before (unless we get a sneak peek earlier ) it comes out if it was any good. cool.gif

5th Jan, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Returns Superman

Everyone has heard about the outrageous plot by now, Superman leaves the Earth and comes back to find Lois married to someone else. Where exactly does that happen in the Superman mythos. Frankly, I don't plan on seeing this movie, I have too much respect for Superman to watch him crying into a beer for 2 hours. I'll wait for your opinions to guage whether it's worth renting or not.

5th Jan, 2006 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Returns Superman

I have not heard of this as a plot before, however, I do know something that would make it very intriguing... if it was Batman that took her heart away. It would be good to see some kind of fight out as it happens in the comics: Batman vs. Superman. Other than that we do see something like that in Superman 2 with Christopher Reeve where he become split into two personalities.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

Superman Returns
A Friend

Superman Returns

I have really mixed feelings about this movie. On one hand, I really would like to see a strong come back to the superman series in the age of technologically wowing movies. But the plot line seems rather suspect to me and rather lame. It truly depends on how superman copes with his lose of lois lane. Does he man up and realize that things have changed or does he cry a river the whole movie?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2006 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Superman Returns

Hey, I wonder why my post got clipped. I also said that I'm kind of glad that they didn't use the Superman from Smallville to play in the movie, I don't think he would've been taken seriously. He plays a teen age Superman on the show, I don't think he could be convincing as an older Superman. I just can't see it.

11th Jul, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Superman Returns Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

SPOILER

I saw this today and I enjoyed it. I was pleasantly surprised by all the new information given such as Superman has a son, his five year trip to a possible Krypton, Louis settling down to a family, etc.

I thought the roles played by everyone were top notch, including 'Superman' who with his glasses on really resembled Christopher Reeve as Clarke Kent.

There are some unknowns that are not explained though, like how did Lex know about Superman's home and why does he return the way he does.

Superman Returns
Superman Returns (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Superman Returns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,