2true4U Introduction

2true4u Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Nov, 2005 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

2true4U Introduction
A Friend

2true4U Introduction

I am Brandie, I am 18 and, I am dedicated to be one of the top runway models! I graduated from high school early to achieve my dreams and goals...model! I was born in raised in a "true" country town, a small town in Idaho. I then moved to Arizona where I lived for a year and then was on the move again. My family and I then packed up and moved to Oregon...don't ask! As my parents were excited, I was not! They chose a VERY small town to live in and it was hell for me! I loved big cities, people everywhere, many things to do, and of course fashion! I fell in love with fashion as soon as I could read vogue! I then grew into a tall and lean body and knew I could make it in the runways modeling career! After graduating from high school early, I moved to Santa Barbara, California...and fell in love. I finally made it to new faces, and the state of fashion! I dreamed of moving to LA but, parents make it a little difficult! I have learned a lot living in Santa Barbara and am ready to take on the challenges and devotion to be what I think I can, I know I can, and I will be....a model! wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Introduction trueU

Welcome, I'm Brandon

I am happy to see you here today and I am looking forward to when you update your profile and tell us more about yourself. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

2true4U Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome 2true4U. You seem very ambitious and determined from the sound of your intro. I really look forward to reading your posts. It seems that you may have a lot to offer.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!

> TOPIC: 2true4U Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,