Notfrompompe Introduction

Notfrompompe Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Nov, 2005 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello every body
I'm a newbee so be gentle.

I live in Portsmouth in the UK. I am a active LDS, joined the church about 5 years ago so I still have lots to learn. Thats the main reason I wanted to join this group, to learn more. I am the first person from my family to join the church, my older two children have joined but are not active at the moment. My youngest son (9) joined last year and hopefully my youngest daughter (7) will join next year. I am a single parent who has been divorced for 5 years now.

I currently work for a retail clothing company part time and I am studing for a Btec National ICT System Support the rest of the time.

What else can I tell you?

I love to chat, I am shy at first but once I feel at ease there's no stopping me smile.gif

Look forward to meeting you all soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Notfrompompe

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Notfrompompe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I served in the England Manchester Mission - I miss the fish and chips badly. I hope you will take part in our discussions, do not be shy, please do share your view. As you do so you will earn Mature status and be able to see hidden Boards with even more deep topics. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How strange,
I had just finished reading your post on the size of todays HDD when an email alerted me to the fact that a reply had been made to my introduction post....and who was it from? JB@Trinidad.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Welcome notfrompompe, glad to have you join us here. I hope that you are able to learn a lot from our discussions as well as share some very useful insight to all of us here. JB you will see a lot around the forums. He takes care of the admin portion of things keeping threads going and such. I have to say from what I have seen thus far he does a very good job at keeping quite a diverse selection of topics that you might be interested in. I haven't been here long myself but have enjoyed every moment of it. I hope you can find a place here with us.

OH, and as JB said, don't be shy to share your opinions, we would love to hear them.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

notfrompompe, welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. I am LDS_forever, I am from Argentina but I live in the tiny island of Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean). Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. It's great to have you here! wink.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2005 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thanks guys, you certainly know how to make some one feel welcome.
I spent a couple of hours last night looking around the site, I was amazed as there are so many topics. If anyone has any recommendations then feel free to let me have them.
I seem to be meeting quite a few people from Trinidad at the moment, maybe the Spirit is trying to tell me something. : )

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2005 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Notfrompompe Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

By recommendations you mean places to post or read? If so, then your original purpose was LDS Doctrine right? So you can start there. You can then try the LDS Singles Board and Romance Board. Use the Site Map to find all these Boards if you get lost. As you gain posts you will be able to get Mature status and see some more Boards. Have fun.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Notfrompompe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,