Kiss Of Death

Kiss Death - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Dec, 2005 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Another reason for kids to avoid the chemistry of mouth to mouth
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2005 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kiss Of Death

KISS MAY HAVE BEEN FATAL FOR QUEBEC TEEN

An autopsy will be performed on the body of a 15-year-old girl in Quebec's Saguenay region who officials believe died from an allergic reaction to her boyfriend's kiss.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...kiss051125.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2005 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Death Kiss

It is really scary to think that some people have such a horrible allergic reaction as this. Now I guess we should make whomever we are going to kiss fill out a questionnaire of what they have had to eat, drink, what kind of lipstick they are wearing, medications they are taking, ect. It didn't mention if anyone was attempting to blame the boy involved or not. I know in the USA if the DA didn't find some criminal charge like involuntary man-saluter to pin on him then the girls family would most likely sue the young man. As sad as that may sound, I don't believe that I am wrong. The society has really gotten to that point and what is worse, the boy would most likely be on the loosing end of it all.

6th Dec, 2005 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Kiss Of Death Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

In Canada I don't believe that it would that severe. But the boy is going to be on the losing end of it. Not only will the case haunt him but the jeers from his friends and the memory of what happened. Psychologically, he's already damaged.

> TOPIC: Kiss Of Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,