Suek Introduction

Suek Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Nov, 2005 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2005 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Suek Introduction
A Friend

Suek Introduction

I am a sophmore mechanical enginerring major at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. I have joined this site for the rpgs but also for the other forums, I am very interested in politics and football. I am not very experienced in computers but I am sure I can still be a productive member.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2005 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Suek

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2005 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Suek Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. We are always looking for a new political view and of course the inside perspective of football. I hope you will be an active participant and not just a mere looker on - do enjoy. By the way, we have a Medieval game starting soon, so get your posts in as soon as you can.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Suek Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,