2. Clean environment and good washrooms
3. Good parking and security
4. Good restaurants and variety
5. The ability to get what you want without having to go somewhere else
6. Overall appeal

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2005 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Malls Best

Hmmm, it is very hard to answer. I think WestMall is good and Trincity too (they are expanding it again!). I am not very fan of hanging out at the mall, so I haven't seen all the features they offer. Long Circular and West Mall seem the choice.

3rd Dec, 2005 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Best Malls Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

For me it used to be Long Circular Mall, but a recent visit a few weeks ago has changed my mind. I believe the best now is probably Trincity because of the way they are expanding. West Mall looks like it will also be serious competition. Actually, to be realistic, our Malls are very plain and look like arcades as compared to the ones in the US.

3rd Feb, 2012 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Malls Best

Long Circular Mall used to be the mall of the country but it hasn't changed in years. The worst thing they did was to take out the game area and put it more food outlets - they have enough already but without the game area thee place real boring! Management in Long Circular need to think more about entertaining patrons to attract people rather than just getting their rent.

8th Feb, 2012 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Malls Best

Westmall hands down! The place is always very clean, we have the best stores and food court AND it's located in Westmoorings, my neighborhood.

30th Apr, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Best Malls

international QUOTE (Rasta @ 28-Nov 05, 2:28 PM)
Best Malls in Trinidad & Tobago

For you which is the best Mall in Trinidad & Tobago? Consider the following:
1. Prices, specials and variety
2. Clean environment and good washrooms
3. Good parking and security
4. Good restaurants and variety
5. The ability to get what you want without having to go somewhere else
6. Overall appeal

Gulf City! Anyone who's been to this mall should agree due to the renovations and food court. I think that Trincity Mall would be better pricewise.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2013 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Best Malls

Gulf City must have really changed for you to rate it over Trincity. Lat time I was at Gulf City it was small and had little to offer.

30th Apr, 2013 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Best Malls Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

international QUOTE
The worst thing they did was to take out the game area and put it more food outlets

I disagree. This is in keeping with trends for Food Courts in Trinidad and it is one of the few good things about Long Circular Mall. I also like certain specific stores in the Mall such as the one that sells sports supplements and equipment which is the reason why I like to go there every few years or so.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Best Malls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,