WearyKnight Introduction

Wearyknight Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Dec, 2005 - 5:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
General?
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2005 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 48
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

WearyKnight Introduction

Hello everyone.
I am a Canadian citizen, still attending school but involved in several studies, such as cancer research, and a few organizations outside of my high school. In coming here, I wish to perhaps participate in organized and intellectual conversations which are relatively absent in my personal life and relations with other people. I have a strong opinion on many subjects and it would be wonderful to share them and to learn from others opinions.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2005 - 4:25pm
Signature: "...Will I be among the dead? Or rise a loyal knight..."
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2005 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Introduction WearyKnight

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2005 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
Charm: 70

WearyKnight Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome...

Glad to see that you have joined our community here. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing what I can learn. Be sure to spend some time just looking around the different threads and what topics are listed. I havn't been here long myself but I found that a few hours of searching helps to process of learning this sight and making time here much more enjoyable.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction WearyKnight

Welcome to the Community. I have been enjoying your posts Weary Night and wanted to know are you over 18 or still under? I think many of the topics covered in the Mature section might be good for you when you have arrived at a higher post count, but at the same time I do not want to expose you to something I should not, although I guess you are well versed in the various aspects of life.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior

Introduction WearyKnight

I am still under 18, not even 17. But thank you very much. I don't believe that anything in the Mature section would be too much, I've been exposed to quite a bit in 16 years whether through my own experiences or through others I've learned life's lessons. I'm rather enjoying myself here and the discussions are up to par to what I expected. Kudos to everyone.
I'm so grateful to have a place to talk, not many people normally listen to me. Most kids my age are too stupid to know the difference between... basically anything.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2005 - 4:25pm
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

WearyKnight Introduction

I am glad that you are enjoying yourself, I find most teens these days cannot come up with even a concept about their own lives so I am happy to see you are gaining control over yours. Should you come across other teens that are also searching for more constructive interactions please do refer them. Please do consider answering some of the threads in the Feedback Board so we can even better serve you.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior

WearyKnight Introduction

As I said before, thank-you. I'll take a look for sure, and I'm looking forward to more conversations, arguments perhaps on this forum. You haven't quite seen me riled up yet. wink.gif
I've already referred one person, but I don't know if they made it or not. I wouldn't mind it really if a few of my intellectual friends joined, it would bring a lot of good discussions in our scheduled debates. All it will take now is how to pose the question... They are very skeptical people of forums.

May I ask, where exactly is the Feedback board?

[My bad. Looked for it, thought I had found it. Didn't.]

Reconcile Edited: WearyKnight on 1st Dec, 2005 - 5:29am

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

WearyKnight Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

May I ask, where exactly is the Feedback board?

The Feedback Board is located here. You will also see all the available Boards by clicking on the 'Site Map' link or by clicking here.

You haven't quite seen me riled up yet.

Okay, just as long as it is within our posting policy then bring it on. One of the unique things about our Community is the ability to disagree peacefully and we love controversy, especially if it has meat behind it.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: WearyKnight Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,