Earnynn Introduction

Earnynn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Feb, 2006 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Earnynn Introduction
A Friend

Earnynn Introduction

Hello everyone!
My name is Deirdre and I will be the one behind Earnynn's actions! She is a relatively new character; one I have been developing in the old-fashioned way (or maybe not?) meaning pen and paper.
I was born in Brazil, but my mother is Irish and my father is German! It's pretty "crazy" but I enjoy it! Currently, I live in Germany...
I found this forum through Google when looking for a suitable forum where I could further develop this character while RPing with interesting people and not just one line posts I"ve experienced in other forums.
Creative writing and anything (well, almost!) connected to the arts take up my time when I"m not busy with university.
I hope to have an enjoyable time here, and get to know you all and RP as much as possible!
Many hugs,
Deirdre

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2005 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Earnynn

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Earnynn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, seems like you have wandered off. When you get a chance have a look over the Member Wars Board, in there is a Thread that tells you how to set up your very own Story Thread right away. You do not need RPGer Status for this.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Earnynn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,