The Woman With Half A Body

The Woman Body - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Nov, 2005 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TLC Documentary
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2005 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

If you have seen this documentary that shows a woman who was born with no legs and yet able to build and drive cars and many other things please give your review here.

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2005 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Body Half Woman The

I saw this and was not so much amazed with the woman's ability to overcome as much as the man who married her and was willing to go through life not only with her disability, but with that of her family too! She is truly fortunate to marry a man like that. Incidentally, they were engaged on national television as well!

Now, back to the woman, she said something that really made me think... [not exact words] When life gets you down, don't sit there and complain about it being negative about everything, but get up and do something to make your life better. You have to see this documentary if you really want to be motivated into doing better in your life.

30th Nov, 2005 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

The Woman With Half A Body Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Watching that documentary reminded me a lot about a few of my friends who went through life with situations that left them with less than normal lives. Quite a bit of what she said brought back some of the comments my best friend said two weeks ago to me before he died. He had cystic fibrosis and died in a lung transplant surgery last week.

...was not so much amazed with the woman's ability to overcome as much as the man who married her and was willing to go through life not only with her disability, but with that of her family too!

I was quite impressed with her husband as well, and his friends. The fact that they would support and him in their marriage is admirable. Most friends would look down on something like that, telling them that they could have gotten someone whole or better.

> TOPIC: The Woman With Half A Body

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,