Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 
RPG Character Development
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2005 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

If You Could Be...

RPG Character Development

If you could develop your character to its' fullest potential what would you ultimately like to achieve? Conquer a region, the world, the universe? Would you just settle for town hero?

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2005 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Be You If

A town is nothing more than a footprint of the skills I would like to develope. The world should be my bathroom and the universe my house. One of the most exciting things about an RPG to me is there should never really be an end. You can stretch it as far as you would like. If you ever reached the cap on your abilities and where you could go you have already been, then it is a perfect time to sit back down and continue writing. This is the beautiful part of an RPG. If I conquer the universe, then I could write in the door to another dimension or rhelm and start it all over again.

5th Dec, 2005 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be... Reviews RPG & Card Board

I wouldn't want to conquer any of them. It would take way to much time from my retirement to maintain them. If I achieved riches and fame to live happily and do what ever I desire I would be content. I fear other GM's would send their lackeys after me for all the goods I acquired in my well known adventures. Keeping me on my toes during my retirement.

21st Jan, 2006 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Be You If

If I could utilize a full potential character he would be a brave dragon who has control of a kingdom and is loved by his people and would defend his kingdom with his life. All I ask for is to be well renown and loved. The kingdom is not a must but a wish. Sure it would be nice to rule universes or dimensions but how could you control all of it. before you conquer it all you got to have controllers that you trust. In all the fantasy is still a logic to it. If they all love you they will put their lives on the line as you do for theirs.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be...
A Friend

Be You If

I would stay on as a town hero. I wouldn't be the ruler, but the one who is asked for advice when everything goes wrong. A benevelont protector. Someone admired, loved, and perhaps even feared a little. My character would labor to make life in his area better, and of course simply disappear from time to time and come back with all sorts of goodies from far off places.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be...
A Friend

If You Could Be...

Fully developed... my character would not rule anybody, or even be a great hero. He would be able to go and do as he pleases, open a shop, maybe control the local thieves' guild, a quiet life with enough adventure to keep him waking up every morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2006 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be...
A Friend

If You Be...

My characters tend to be those "insignificant" ones that stay behind, support the others and generally let the heroes to their work. It's more fun to subtly influence events from the shadows.

Only when there is no one else to do what needs to be done do my heroes step in and even the odds.

Result:

You never rule anything,
you never retire,
and you are never bored.

Reconcile Edited: Alrissa on 17th Feb, 2006 - 2:06pm

26th Feb, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

If You Be... Board Card & RPG Reviews

I'd want to play in an alter plane scenario just to try it but not to stay. It'd be nice to time warm to other worlds as well. To do both you'd need a very high level character.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If You Could Be...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,