Overhaulin

Overhaulin - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Jul, 2014 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Overhaulin Vehicle TV Series
30th Nov, 2005 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Overhaulin

Overhaulin'

Have any of you seen this TLC show? It is where they take an average car and turn it into a super rod much to the surprise of the owner. I think it is amazing what they can do.

Overhaulin
Overhaulin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2005 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Overhaulin
A Friend

Overhaulin

I have seen it a couple times, and always thought it would be nice if someone randomly just fixed my minivan into a hot rod. Some of the stuff they do, it amazes me and I don't even have the creativity to think of some of the stuff they do. They tricked out a subaru outback (I think) and it was fit for a king when they got done with it.

30th Nov, 2005 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Overhaulin Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is a great show, a bit overdone in that I see a lot of unnecessary money being wasted, but if you have it to spend then I guess current thinking is spend the dough like it is going out of style. One of the best shows I have seen was the one on the Miller vehicle where they took a 1920's prototype and built it from scratch. It also had a v8 welder as an attachment at the back.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2014 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Overhaulin

Season 08, Episode Special - "Top 10 Moments"
Ten years and 100 amazing customized vehicles since its inception, restoration and fabrication icon, Chip Foose and series host, Chris Jacobs, count down the Top Ten greatest moments in Overhaulin's rich history.

> TOPIC: Overhaulin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,