Red Robin

Red Robin - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Jul, 2014 - 3:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Red Robin
15th Sep, 2006 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Red Robin

I thought I would beat Question to one of these. wink.gif

Red Robin is a chain restaurant that specializes in hamburgers. They also have some specialty chicken sandwiches, and I guess that their drink list is supposed to be pretty good. They do have some nice soft drink mixes.

But they really excel at making hamburgers. Our whole family just loves to go there. They really make a big deal about birthdays there, too.

Overall, a very nice restaurant.

Red Robin
Red Robin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2007 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Red Robin
A Friend

Robin Red

We have Red Robins in the midwest, though I think they are fairly new to my area. So any way, I stopped by on the way to work last week, thought I would try one of their burgers. They are very much like a Winsteads or a Steak and Shake. But they have not slacked like most of them, they still serve everything fast and fresh at Red Robin, at least at the one near my house. The burgers were really good, and the root beer float was great as well. There is something awesome about a great big fresh burger. I don't know that its some where to go all the time, but grab a burger from there some time, its worth the trip.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2014 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Red Robin Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

3,450 calories: 2014's 'Xtreme' restaurant meal

Dishes from Red Robin and Cheesecake Factory lead unhealthy list from watchdog group Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Red Robin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,