Teen Suicide - Page 2 of 2

U.S. Youth suicides more prevalent in states - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jan, 2019 - 9:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What Would You Do / Say In A Suicide Situation?
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2013 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teen Suicide - Page 2

Battling the stigma of suicide, getting the community conversation started

For teenagers in Utah, the number of suicide attempts total about two a day among kids ages 10 to 17. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Teen Suicide
A Friend

Suicide Teen

I would tell him that his troubles won't end even if he kills himself. In fact, his troubles will get worse. The life of a spirit is not one I envy. Can you imagine how painful it would be to live without a body? To watch a person eat pizza, yet be forever unable to taste that pizza yourself? To watch someone be held, but never be the one being held? It is not a fate I would wish upon anyone--not even my most hated enemy.

In other words, I'd tell him to learn more about what really happens after death before hitting 'reset'. If he still wishes to take his life after doing the necessary research, then I'll let him. His life is his own. It is his choice. I am no tyrant. We all were born with free will. We have no right to force our selfish desires upon others. It is not the way of fate.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Teen Suicide
A Friend

Teen Suicide Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If the person wants to die, then let him. It is better he kill himself and be done with his problems now than to have the problems grow and make him insane enough to take the lives of others later. We don't need crazies in this world.

Post Date: 8th May, 2013 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Suicide Teen

Study: 1 in 5 Youth at Risk for Suicide Have a Gun at Home:

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is the third leading cause of death of people between the ages of 10 and 24. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 9:01am / Post ID: #

Suicide Teen

Suicide in a small town: Why rural teens are at risk and what one county is doing about it

Youth suicide rates in rural communities in the U.S. Are nearly double those of urban areas, and the gap is increasing. Ref. Source 2z.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Teen Suicide
A Friend

Teen Suicide

Any time you introduce youth to middle school/junior high and then to high school you find that teens suicide rates go up. I think this has a lot to do with the bullying tnat kids do to each other. Why they can not accept the differences in each other instead of being mean to tjose they feel are differdnt is odd to me. I guess since I was bullied I do not understand the need for people tomput others down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2019 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Teen Suicide - Page 2

U.S. Youth suicides more prevalent in states with higher gun ownership, study finds. A new study finds that states with higher levels of household gun ownership also have higher overall youth suicide rates, with every 10 percentage-point increase in household gun ownership associated with a 26.9 percent increase in the youth suicide rate. Source 5c.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Teen Suicide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,