Sajahun Introduction

Sajahun Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Dec, 2005 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Sajahun Introduction
A Friend

Sajahun Introduction

I am 29... and holding lol . I am a server and have two daughters. The oldest is 10 and the youngest is 7. I am a gemini the 10 year old is an aries and the 7 year old is a libra. It is an interest of mine to read about a person's sign and compare it to their person. I enjoy movie discussion a lot. I am not so much in to older films but rather new ones. I recently was attending a univesity but felt misled in my efforts. Currently, I am undecided and a bit discouraged with my future and have taken a break from school. my reasons for joining were that I wanted to get to know more people and this seems to be a fast approaching new way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Sajahun

Welcome sajahun, great to see that you have decided to join us.

It is an interest of mine to read about a person's sign and compare it to their person. I enjoy movie discussion a lot.

I have never gotten into signs all that much in the past myself other than my horoscope every now and then. I do however movie discussion myself.

I recently was attending a univesity but felt misled in my efforts. Currently, I am undecided and a bit discouraged with my future and have taken a break from school.

I really hate to hear that you are discouraged about your future. I am currently preparing to get back into school after a couple of years off myself. I hope that you are able to get your bearings and be reassured about the path to your future.

You can definitely get to know a lot of people here. Be sure that you take a few minutes to browse through the many threads and many more topics. Just for a start you might check out the movie boards here.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=100

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Sajahun Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Bwren did a very good job of welcoming you so I will say no more except to ensure you look at the FAQ Board if you have questions or ask within this thread only. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Sajahun Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,