Cadet Abuse

Cadet Abuse - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cadet Abuse

GOFF APOLOGISES TO CADETS

The Government has apologised to all those who say they were abused at the army's former cadet school but is not offering compensation telling victims to go to the police.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3498061a11~,00.html

I STILL CAN'T SLEEP WITH CURTAINS CLOSED, SAYS VICTIM

A former army cadet who has filed a $400,000 law suit for abuse suffered at Waiouru disputes the official claim there was no culture of violence at the camp.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3498062a11~,00.html

2nd Dec, 2005 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Abuse Cadet

It makes me sick when I read these news. There was a case in the 90's in Argentina where a cadet was abused to the point of death, they tried to make a cover-up of the whole incident but they failed. The only "problem" they had with the cadet is because he was always reading the Bible and some superiors thought it was annoyning and he needed to be taught a lesson, they made him eat a large meal and exercise right after even though the guy was vomiting and collapsing they did not let him stop. An extremely cruel manner to kill someone. The case was so highlighted that it caused the Government of Argentina to make military government optional (it was mandatory at that time) It is sad that it took a poor dead cadet to change this whole thing.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Cadet Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,