Debra Lafave - Page 3 of 3

I remembered this case. I couldn't - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Aug, 2018 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Age of Consent
Driven to younger sex partner?
15th Mar, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave - Page 3

Alright minus what she did I do think she is hot! She has her own fan site too! Don't hate me for it, I'm just being honest. unsure.gif

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2008 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Lafave Debra

Don't let that pretty face fool you, the woman is the devil in human form. Anytime you're messing with under aged children, yes children, we seem to think that because they are teens they are not children, then you are robbing the cradle and being selfish. Ever stopped to think why she would leave her man to pick up on a kid? Maybe she wasn't getting the control she wanted in the bedroom, she wants to be in charge of the situation.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

16th Mar, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave History & Civil Business Politics

In some parts of the world, beautiful women are stereotyped as having a slender frame, blonde hair and blue eyes. I suppose this is why Debra Lafave is receiving so much publicity. The problem is, people seem to be obsessing over her physical appearance rather than the actual crime she committed. The only good that may come out of this case is, I hope that people on the whole, will realize the importance of not judging a book by its cover. Too many times, people in society tend to stereotype criminals as disfigured, hideous, filthy and untidy in appearance. Debra Lafave is the perfect example of a cold blooded, attractive and well dressed criminal, who uses her looks to seduce and manipulative her young and naive victims.

When I gaze upon those two pictures of Debra LaFave, all I see is a cold, calculating individual with no conscience. The link that LDS provided which shows Debra Lafave smiling, looks very robot like and you do not see any warmth or sincerity reflected in the picture. Evil has many faces and Debra Lafave represents just one of them....

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

22nd Feb, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Lafave Debra

Debra Lafave Violated Probation, but Will Stay Out of Jail
Original Post Date: 10th Jan, 2008 - 9:28pm

This happens when you are a blond with blue eyes and a pretty face. Will the outcome be the same if she was a man? rolleyes.gif

international QUOTE
TAMPA, Fla. — A judge decided Thursday that Debra Lafave, a former middle school teacher and sex offender, violated her probation by having contact with an underage female co-worker at a restaurant where she worked, but it wasn't sufficient enough to put her back into jail. Lafave — who has reverted to her maiden name, Debra Beasley — will continue on her stringent probation program or community control, Judge J. Rogers Padgett of the 13th Judicial Circuit in Florida ruled Thursday. "The court finds that you are in violation of your community control," Padgett said. "The court finds that the violation is neither willful nor substantial, and the court will not revoke your community control but will continue you on the same. Please don't come back, OK?" Click here for photos of Beasley. Prosecutors alleged that Beasley's conduct violated her plea agreement and condition 69 of her orders of community supervision: "No unsupervised contact with any child under the age of 18 without another adult present who is responsible for the child's welfare, who has been advised of the crime and who has been approved by the sentencing court until you have successfully completed a sex-offender treatment program unless authorized by the sentencing court." Source 2x

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

18th Nov, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Lafave Debra

Lafave is probably one of the most famous cases of the teacher abusing the student. From reading the post above looks like she hasn't stopped her indiscretions.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave
A Friend

Debra Lafave

Yeah look at how she is out on the streets and continuing to prey on young teens. This is a clear case of double standards because if this was a guy her would be locked up so fast it would make his head spin but she gets a pass.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave - Page 3

I remembered this case. I couldn't believe how easy they were letting her off because of nothing else but how she looked.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Debra Lafave

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,