Debra Lafave - Page 2 of 3

I think her fame is over lock the idiot up - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Mar, 2008 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Age of Consent
Driven to younger sex partner?
15th Mar, 2008 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave - Page 2

She was arrested again quite recently, for having sex with a minor!

That is not surprising, predators are usually always predators. If you put a lion in a cage it does not turn into a lamb. A lion will always be a lion, a dog always a dog, etc.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Lafave Debra

She was not arrested again for having sex with a minor, she was arrested because she violated her probation by talking with a teen female co-worker about boyfriends and sex. She is not supposed to have any contact with minors under the age of 18.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Mar, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave History & Civil Business Politics

I have two observations on Debra Lafave that I do not know if anyone else has picked up:

1. Has there been any photo of her smiling? Most of the photos I've found of her has been straight faced / expressionless.

2. In the first Message of this Thread we see two pictures of Debra, notice the one on the right shows the 'average' blonde, however everyone has fallen 'in love' with the made up celebrity version.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave
A Friend

Page 2 Lafave Debra

I saw that JB. I do not know if I have ever seen her with a smile. SHe has that lost look on her face. The fact that she is a blonde means she does not appeal to me at all.

15th Mar, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Lafave Debra

1. Has there been any photo of her smiling? Most of the photos I've found of her has been straight faced / expressionless.

Yes there are, specially the suggestive ones on bikini. rolleyes.gif

She is news just because she is pretty, that's all.

One where she is actually laughing:

https://www.sptimes.com/2006/03/21/images/deb450.jpg

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Mar, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave

I'm not a guy but I don't think she's all that pretty. I think what stands out is her eyes and maybe because she is blonde, but that's about all I see.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave - Page 2

She has the look for TV, that's why the Media is crazy over her. Plus, what a pretty woman with a good looking husband was doing having sex with a kid! Incomprehensible.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave
A Friend

Debra Lafave Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I think her fame is over lock the idiot up and be done with her. She seems to think if she flashes a smile or a boob she can get off. I think she needs to sit in prison for a few years maybe that will open her eyes. ALl this TV and media coverage is just playing into her hands

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Debra Lafave

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,