Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 3 of 9

Cwahsheh, I always see you log in now and - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
The Queen of Bwren
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Cwahsheh Introduction
A Friend

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 3

Aww! **squeal and all that kazz** I'm so glad you joined! Now if only I could get MY other half to join... **stares at him menacingly from across the room.**

It's great to have you! I'm a little behind, I know. Have fun around the forum! I look forward to reading your responses and opinions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Cwahsheh

Keith Urban

The use of images

Just thought you might want to see these.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 8th Dec, 2005 - 3:06am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Cwahsheh Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Cherry, so are there any secrets about Bwren that you can share with us? wink.gif I do miss having other couples on here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 23

Page 3 Introduction Cwahsheh

I don't think there are any deep dark secrets. Bwren is pretty much an open book. He is honest and straightforward. I've never known him to hide anything. When people first meet him, they may see him as cocky and very sure of himself. Then as you know more about him you realize the big heart he has and how much compassion and love he has for others. That may be he's only secret. But he soon reveals that secret to others. It just takes time.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Cwahsheh

That is sweet to say, and I guess it is one of the many reasons you are willing to share the rest of your life with him. As far as observation goes I did actually notice both qualities: the cocky - in the Forum Arcade and the open heart in the way he responds to threads - very positive and in some cases caring.

Now with that said, what are your secrets, or do I have to post that in his thread? laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 23

Cwahsheh Introduction

You'll have to post that in another thread. I'm not quite the open book that bwren is. But I'm slowly trying to open up. You'll have to ask bwren about my secrets. He might divulge some secrets.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 3

No, I won't press, being a lady and all I have to reserve my pushiness, but I will get to know you better as you post your opinions on the various topics we have here, all the best to you and may your invite be soon, so my suit can finally come out of the closet.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Cwahsheh Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Cwahsheh, I always see you log in now and again, but you do not post. Is there something missing wi9thin the Community that you would like to discuss? Maybe a subject more enticing to your taste? Let me know the topics and I will ensure the Bots start some. On another note, I trust that Bwren is treating you well otherwise let me know if I have to have a man to man discussion with him wink.gif?

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Cwahsheh Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,