Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 6 of 9

Congratulations on becoming a Platinum member. - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Apr, 2006 - 9:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
The Queen of Bwren
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2006 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 6

Cwasheh, I was sorry to read that your puppy had been hurt, I hope he's soon on the road to recovery!
I had a similar experience last week with one of my dogs, and that 'howling' noise you described is the worst that I've ever heard (and hope never to hear again)

The vet looked at me like I was mad, when I was giving the dog a kiss on her head as I had to leave her at the vets for her operation!

You must have a lot of time and patience to have 4 dogs!
Hope he is ok soon though, wishing you well, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2006 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Cwahsheh

Congratulations on your upgrade Cherry. It is really nice to see you devoting more of your time and yourself here. I am so excited. I see that you have already been attempting to compete within the arcade. Do not fear, asteroids will one day be yours for at least a short while.

Are you planning to purchase a user name change from the shop?

I love you sweetheart and am very glad that you are enjoying your time spent here with us.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2006 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Cwahsheh Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Wow, Cherry, congratulations for upgrading! I'm so pleased you have decided to "dive in" and become more active in the Forum. This is my third year here, and it's like a second home. I look forward to seeing you around the boards smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2006 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 23

Page 6 Introduction Cwahsheh

Thanks FarSeer. Bwren is always talking about how warm and welcoming everyone is. As I have posted more this past week, I have seen that firsthand. There is a great sense of community here and I am so glad I have joined. biggrin.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2006 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Cwahsheh

Cherry, let me also welcome you to the forum family. I've been enjoying your posts around the boards so far; keep it up. I also noticed bwren has been 'bugging' you about a name change. I like the fact that your name is very unique, in fact I'd be interested in finding out what it means. I've thought about changing mine many times as well, but I feel it is too late now with all the posts I have etc. Either way, see you around.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Cwahsheh Introduction

Cwahsheh, you are doing well, may I suggest that you bank that FP or someone might try to take it from you. I know you may not understand the value of FP yet, but as you do you will be amazed with your own self that you kept that much 'cash' in the open. To do so you have to become integrated in the Cozyville RPG.

On the other hand, you may like to spend it by purchasing some neat things in the Shop such as Guardians, Control Panels, etc.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2006 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 23

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 6

Thanks for the tip JB. I'll investigate the boards more this evening and try to "hide" my FP from people. Thanks again.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2006 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
Charm: 226

Cwahsheh Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Congratulations on becoming a Platinum member. I have really enjoyed your participation.

You don't have to "hide" your FP. Just go to the Forum Shop and choose the Bank. You can then put your FP into the bank, where it will earn interest. The bank also keeps your FP safe from Florena (our local thief or rogue), as well as some of the more experienced members who may try to steal it from you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Cwahsheh Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,