Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 7 of 9

User Cwahsheh, thank you for supporting the - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2006 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
The Queen of Bwren
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Cwahsheh Introduction
A Friend

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 7

Congrats on the upgrade for you and Bwren! Let me give a late congrats to you two getting wed, I didn't know both of you were here, but I blame that on my inability to pay attention!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Cwahsheh

I keep seeing your post count rise little by little and it joys me very much. I have also noticed that you have even been taking a little time at work to post when you can. This is great, I am so happy that you have found a piece of yourself here with all of us. I look forward to continue watching you grow as you learn more and more to express yourself as I am also hopeful that sharing our experiences here will only aid us in growing together in life. I love you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Cwahsheh Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I like the interaction both you and Bwren bring to the Board as a couple, especially watching you two go at each other in the Jokes and Husband & Wife Tips Boards. It is this 'spirit' I am trying to bring here, because it helps us all to feel even more like family as some participants are literally family. Keep it up.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2006 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 23

Page 7 Introduction Cwahsheh

Thanks, JB. Hopefully, the interaction between bwren and I will encourage other couples to participate. It great to have both sides of the story when relationship issues are involved. bwren likes to show off on the joke boards so I have to sometimes put him in his place. We do that all the time around other people so it's natural for us to bring it to the boards.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Post Date: 13th May, 2006 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Cwahsheh

Hi Cwahsheh, I just wanted to wish you a lovely day with your Mother in law tomorrow, I think that she will be delighted with the surprise that you have got for her.
I know that it must be a difficult time for you, but I think that it is fantastic the relationship that you have with your Mother in law, I would just love to have had that with mine.
I hope when my eldest son is a bit older and married, that I have the same love for my daughter in law that Bwren's Mum obviously has for you.
Anyway, hope you have a GREAT day, Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th May, 2006 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 23

Cwahsheh Introduction

Thank you, DianeC for the good wishes. I know that when it's your turn to be a mother-in-law, you'll be great. Happy Mother's Day to you and have a great day today. Thanks, Cherry.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 7

Mrs. Bwren, I hope your husband is treating you like a Queen. I recently opened the Speed Racing Board in which you can Discuss your favorite: NASCAR. I also plan on updating that Board and making it all 'pretty' like, so your touch will be good, feel free to invite your friends also to join in.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2006 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Cwahsheh Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

User Cwahsheh, thank you for supporting the Donation Drive. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Cwahsheh Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,