Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 2 of 9

User Cwahsheh, you have proven your consistency - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Dec, 2005 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
The Queen of Bwren
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 2

Wow, just to see the speed of those cars make me really nervous laugh.gif . I hope you just like to see the races and do not think ever getting into a car and race!.

I look forward reading more about you and your opinions on different issues.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 23

Introduction Cwahsheh

My dream job would be a driver. I would love to get a hold of one of those cars and see how fast I could go. I have one problem though. I haven't mastered a standard yet. I can't get from 1st to 2nd without either stalling the car or squealing tires. Once I'm in 2nd, I love to shift gears. If they made those cars in an automatic, watch out. I'm quitting my job and you'll see me on Sportscenter. I'll either be the first female to win a championship or the first female to wreck every driver on the track. laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: cwahsheh on 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:52am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
Charm: 70

Cwahsheh Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (cwahsheh)
I'll either be the first female to win a championship or the first female to wreck every driver on the track.

Judging by the way she drove her Mustang when she had it... It will not be safe to be in the grandstands either. She will be the first driver ever to drive over the fence and start driving over any fan that is wearing anything relating to Ryan Newman or Dale Earheart Jr.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Page 2 Introduction Cwahsheh

*Laughs* You sound dangerous!. Oh my, aren't you a little afraid of that kind of speed?. If it was me, I would probably pass out *rolling eyes* *laughs*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
Charm: 70

Introduction Cwahsheh

I just read your greatest book you have ever read. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Anne Rice was your favorite book since you own so many of them. But just a tip from me.

QUOTE (cwahsheh)
I recently bought her latest, "Christ the Lord." I would love to hear from anyone who has read it and get your opinions on it.

You might start a topic if there isn't already one under Book, Novel, Magazines & Writers. I believe since you just posted your intro tonight it may make you wait until tomorrow to start another topic, but I can't remember.

Offtopic but,
JB, don't let me give bad info. Correct me if there is something I missed or wrongly explained.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 23

Cwahsheh Introduction

QUOTE (bwren @ 3-Dec 05, 9:57 PM)
Judging by the way she drove her Mustang when she had it...  It will not be safe to be in the grandstands either.

I have to defend myself. I wasn't even driving fast in my mustang when it got wrecked. I wasn't even driving it at the time it was wrecked. It was parked in the parking lot at the building I worked at. A 90-something old man who had no business driving confused his gas pedal with his brake pedal and slammed into my car knocking it into the car on the other side. I was heartbroken. I hadn't had that car more than one month.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Cwahsheh Introduction - Page 2

Cherry, I believe your fervor will be great for the Transportation Board since it has been lacking some months now since everyone here has become blinded by the number of topics within the Community.

Offtopic but,
Bwren, that is a good tip about starting a new topic if it does not exist.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Cwahsheh Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

User Cwahsheh, you have proven your consistency and maturity here so you have been granted Mature user status by the Architect, thus you will now see the Adult Discussion Boards. Before posting within them we advise that you read and become familiar with how posting is conducted within the Mature section via the Sticky Read Me threads.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Cwahsheh Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,