Egg Nog

Egg Nog - Christmas - Posted: 5th Dec, 2005 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Egg Nog

Egg Nog

Do you drink Egg Nog at Christmas time? If so, do you do anything special with it such as toast, add an additional ingredient, etc.? If not, is it for religious reasons or do you simply not like the taste?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Egg Nog
A Friend

Nog Egg

I love Egg Nog! It's one of those things that I get excited about around the holidays. It took me three years to get my fiance to try it. Three long years of trying my hardest to coerce him into drinking it. He finally tried an Egg Nog flavored milkshake and loved it. Then I got him to try the real deal, minus the alcohol some people put in it, and now I have him hooked.

I usually fill my glass about 3/4 of the way full of egg nog, and then mix about 1/4 of the way with milk so it's not as thick. When I drink it without milk, I feel like I'm swallowing mucus. Good tasting mucus, but mucus nonetheless. Milk things it out just enough to make it extra yummy.

5th Dec, 2005 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Egg Nog Christmas

Egg Nog has never been a favorite for our family. I don't mind drinking it but since I am in the minority, I don't get it that often. When I do have it I usually mix 1/2 a glass of sprite with it. I think it helps with the flavor. Not sure I could drink it plain.

> TOPIC: Egg Nog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,