Today's Top Poster - Page 16 of 30

I saw Kyrroeth just pass the News Bot. Excuse - Page 16 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 16

News needs to slow down. It is getting out of hand. It might take 50 posts today to beat news.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

I like that, news needs to slow down… there is too much going on in the world. I'll tell you what, I have confidence in you, if anyone can beat the news it's you! biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

The bots seem to do that, they'll be slow for a while, and then post a whole bunch of things all at once. Usually right when someone's getting a really good run going tongue.gif.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 16 Poster Top Todays

Maybe it is a conspiracy to make sure that some people do not get to be top poster. But then again I may be wrong.

9th Feb, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

There is no conspiracy and I doubt the Bots will slow down as there is too much going on in the world… however I will give you some tips / hints:

1. Chose subjects you like and have experience in - you will find the words will flow from your fingers far faster. For instance, what state do you come from? Search it in the Search bar to the top and you will find an array of Topics that you can answer from experience.

2. Look for unanswered Topics - plenty of those.

3. Ultimate Tip: The Bots post more when the Boards are not being updated normally by Members. For instance, having 50 Posts from Members in just Role-playing Game Boards trigger Posting in all the others.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

It's Trump or the Russians fault. There is always something going on now. That's ok. I plan on winning this today. I will just have to work harder. Thanks for the encouragement Abninja.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 16

That last item is interesting, it would seem to fit the pattern I've seen. Jesting about conspiracies is more fun though tongue.gif

P.S. Good luck Kyr.

9th Feb, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 16

I saw Kyrroeth just pass the News Bot. Excuse me while I put through a request to Support to increase News Bot input to 100% just for today and before the count down is over for Kyrroeth's sake.

On another note and in case you all do not know, certain Boards have a higher FP payout than other Boards. You can see the FP payout of a Board by looking at the bottom of the Index of that Board. Please see attachment of the Real Estate Board.

Today's Top Poster
Today's Top Poster (Hover)

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,