Today's Top Poster - Page 21 of 30

You never know it has happened before. I guess - Page 21 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 21

Yes, indeed, it shall not be an easy race, muahaha!

Seriously though, while usually an active poster, not an active contender for the title. If you get past me, don't expect a flurry of activity on my part.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Sounds like the battle lines have been drawn to see who the top poster will be tomorrow. I wish you all luck.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well I will just need to see to being active with my posts from now to 2 PM, since for myself that is about when the timer ends. Just keeping posting and replying to those I talk with on here. Still, it does look like there is stiff competition so I will need to stay determined.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:28pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 21 Poster Top Todays

I'll be flying for a goodly part of the day so I'm out of the picture tomorrow as well.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Well there is two rivals and additional competition that may be out of the picture, that is a plus.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

I never said I would be totally out of it. I can still make it interesting. Never know I may have excellent connection at the center.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 21

Still, I should have a better chance with you at least in part being busy. That, and would it be so bad if you let real life distract you and turn your sight away from here for a day? Perhaps not a chance, but worth a try.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:12am

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 21

You never know it has happened before. I guess everyone will have to wait and see.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,