Today's Top Poster - Page 22 of 30

Well I said yesterday it would take 40-50 - Page 22 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 22

Well I am well on my way in catching up, with over 30 posts after this point, given how I have been able to make many posts as of today. Perhaps though I suspect at least a few who might show themselves as a challenge.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Yeah we will see how tbings go. I have a decent connection that helps me post still.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well I have a good pace, though I am a bit worried that when I need to step away to do some chores you might post a bunch and I won't be able to catch up.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 22 Poster Top Todays

Well I am traveling at times too. I do not text and drive I do not even check email notifications either so there will be times I can not reply today either.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Well that, at least, is good to hear though I am just glad I have a lot to reply too though part of me wonders if I should avoid conversation with you as I could very well windup nor catching up by doing so.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:49pm

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Like I told you I would not make getting top poster easy for anyone. I like to be a man of my word. As you can see it is a toss up right now but soon I will be gone and then anyone is free to post and be ahead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 22

Well I will keep trying, I have finished my chores so I can focus a bit more on keeping up the posts and seeing that I do not simply give up. Admittedly, you have a sudden drop off in posts was helpful in getting ahead.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 22

Well I said yesterday it would take 40-50 posts today to be the top poster. Looks like you will do that and win.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,