Today's Top Poster - Page 26 of 30

Thanks Abnninja. I was fortunate that KN couldn't - Page 26 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 26

Today is the day Ninja. I'll flip my posts to you so you can win. Then tomorrow I get credit for yours. We just can't let KN find out *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

All I can say is good luck. While I may not be posting that much today I think I am still going to be contender for top poster today.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Ha! We shall see. The Top Poster competition is one of my favorite things on this site. May the best woman win! wink.gif.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 26 Poster Top Todays

*laugh*. We will see I like knowing that you like this competition and all tnat entails.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

It will take more than 50 today KN. I'm thinking at least 70. I'm feeling good about this. I at least have a decent chance with you.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

I think you will have it today. I just spend most of the afternoon at the hospital again. Oh well it happens.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 26

Kyrroeth,

No, today is your day! You are on a roll. Great job. The King is dead… long live the Queen! biggrin.gif.

I'm in meetings all day for the better part of today through Thursday… so you have to keep it up.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:59pm

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 26

Thanks Abnninja. I was fortunate that KN couldn't post like normal. It would have been much tougher then. I will try to hold onto the throne though!

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,