Today's Top Poster - Page 28 of 30

However many posts it requires to meet such - Page 28 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 12th Mar, 2017 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 28

Looks like you have regained your throne KN. Well done! I did my share in stopping your streak. Someone else can have a turn at it over the next few days.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

I've not had enough time to get into the posting contests but I've been noticing a constant neck and neck race between Dashain and Kyrroeth. They both have a similar amount of posts and before Dashain was in the lead but Kyrroeth just passed. I've been here longer but you guys are going to pass me already and you just got here.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

We are trying to catch you Hunter. Daishain pushes me to post more. It's always a fun competition trying to win or be in the top three. I'm mainly working on getting enough posts for my third gem for my characters. I'm working hard for that right now. I would assume that Daishain has a similar goal.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 28 Poster Top Todays

Yeah, I just get into the threads too and sometimes I answer an answer to an answer I answered a post or two ago! rolleyes.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Mar, 2017 - 7:57pm

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

When you get lost in the threads and answering the posts you can easily get to be a top poster. It is not hard and I am not really trying to be top poster it just happens. Like I said before I am happy with posting 40-50 times a day. So it is not hard to beat me if one tries.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Yes, it was much like the Firefight and Dirty Fighting threads earlier. I was so interested and we had such a good conversation going on between the three of us I couldn't stop answering.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 28

Yes I enjoyed that conversation a lot. I think it helps others understand what it is like somewhat. But now you are working to be at the top and I commend you.

12th Mar, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 28

However many posts it requires to meet such a goal, generally what I shoot for is 25% of the posts made in a given day for being the Top Poster. If I meet that percentage, I generally feel I'm in a comfortable position.

Thankfully there seems to be a bit of a lull today, not only on the forums but actually at work as well. Through such, there is surprisingly very few posts as of yet, but I will keep an eye on things and continue to where when and where I able.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Mar, 2017 - 4:22pm

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,