Today's Top Poster - Page 9 of 30

QUOTE You're 11 behind from the looks - Page 9 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
27th Dec, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 9

JB, I know I have posted more then 20 posts. But the top posters don't seem to update very quickly. How long does it take to update?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Dec, 2016 - 11:48pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Thomaslee, when someone visits this page: Top 20 Posters in the last 24 Hours it updates right away or on the hour every hour.

28th Dec, 2016 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Sorry Thomas I wanted the FP badly to restore my character so I'm afraid you're in 3rd place. I won't be at it tomorrow so you may have a chance.

28th Dec, 2016 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Poster Top Todays

Still, I keep on making posts but it doesn't seem to be updating. Maybe it is simply because an hour hasn't passed fully for many of them. I will keep posting, or more looking for threads to post in.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

You might want to give it a rest. You're 11 behind from the looks of it, with only an hour to go. Tomorrow may be more amenable to those efforts.

28th Dec, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

No its working. I was using it all day to check how I was doing. If you're using the column on the right side of the screen that one only updates hourly like Support said.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2016 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 9

I thought about doing this a couple of times but I think there are faster typist than me and that will make them always have way more posts even though I can answer more.

28th Dec, 2016 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 9

international QUOTE
You're 11 behind from the looks of it

What are you looking at? He came in 3rd and I already got the email saying I won. As soon as the contest resets like it just did after I won you want to start making your posts because it will count to the end until it resets and then you see your posts disappearing because its only every 24 hours.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,