Today's Top Poster - Page 10 of 30

Thanks for the explanation Daishain, I will - Page 10 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Dec, 2016 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 10

I was talking to Thomaslee, not you Wizard, the former was 11 behind you at the time I checked.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Actually, I ended only five posts behind Wizard, so I did jump up within the final hour I guess.

Sighs, still frustrated though as I an certain I have posted more then 26 times in 24 hours but whatever. I can start early for the next 24 hours and try for a strong head start.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2016 - 1:05am

28th Dec, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Yeah I know that is why I said "He" is 3rd and there wasn't an hour to go because I won. You have to look at this page Source 1s to know the final results.

Thomas check the first page in this thread it explains how it counts down. It took me awhile to get the hang of it too.

28th Dec, 2016 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Poster Top Todays

Well, by the end of things I did come in second place, not third place, so that is something.

28th Dec, 2016 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

An hour and 16 minutes ago you were 3rd place. I am counting from when I won. News was 2nd. You're 2nd now but there is like 22 hours and 44 minutes left.

28th Dec, 2016 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Yet the posts have not reset, the way I look at it until the posts reset for the day it still counts towards the last 24 hours… unless the posts don't reset and they just continue to grow?

Whatever, I'll be catching up to you pretty soon.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2016 - 1:21am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 10

The post count doesn't truly reset. If I have it correctly, it will always show how many posts you've made in the last 24 hours, not just the posts made since the last top poster check.

So, tomorrow evening, just before the next check, expect your post count to go down a noticable margin.

28th Dec, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 10

Thanks for the explanation Daishain, I will try to keep track of that and see when it might change or drop down. I admit, my main consideration is staying ahead of News and I may have a good chance of winning next time. I will stay determined and work hard not only to find how I may more actively participate as well try to keep my posts constructive.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2016 - 4:02am

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,