Today's Top Poster - Page 2 of 30

Hmm, I did not know this existed before, but - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Mar, 2006 - 10:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
2nd Feb, 2006 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 2

I am not sure that if a study over just a few weeks would be an acurate account of this. I know personally in the last few weeks I have posted very little as I have not been online much with any extent on time. Traveling for work and so many other things going on. I do admit though, if other members have posted rather than the bots I am more prone to post more accordingly. I do not believe that it would relate only to yourself but to any member. (Just my opinion.)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2006 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

international QUOTE (Bwren)
I am not sure that if a study over just a few weeks would be an acurate account of this.

Actually, this was forcefully done many times when my net connection was down either due to going or coming from Argentina, our recent move, etc. I understand that it would be more interesting to respond to a real person, but that again was my point. There are some that regularly respond, but it still does not initiate more responses from others. I am not trying to sound prideful or even focus on myself, I am actually inquiring as to the spontaneity of the Members in general and not specific people as this has been a years long problem and not something recent.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I look at the top poster page when I'm on. But not until I'm logging off. To be honest, its interesting to find out who has posted the most, and who has just posted a little. My post count is negligible to me, I get on spurts were everything sparks an opinion, and sometimes, nothing does. My high counts are often two different days for me. I get off at five in the morning and sleep all day. That means if I post when I go to bed, and post when I get up, the content has usually significantly changed in the 8-10 hours in bed, and I have something else to post about. The actual post count is not important, so sometimes I only have a few posts. But I always make my way to the top posters. But its never been a competition to win, posting to post the most devalues my comments, in my opinion.

wink.gif Well, maybe sometimes I get post competitive, but very rarely, I promise!

4th Feb, 2006 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Poster Top Todays

Ranks Legend

I recently came across a page I have not seen in a long time, you may not have either: Ranks Legend. This page allows you to see what post count you need in order to have the designated title such as Tester / Peeper / Editor / etc.

4th Feb, 2006 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

I used to pay a lot of attention to the Top Poster's page in the beginning. However, now I don't really check it that often. Every now and then I'll check to see who has posted for the day, not because I want to see how many they have posted, but simply whether they had posted.

5th Mar, 2006 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

I sometimes check who are the top posters of the day, but just out of interest.Some days I post more than others, but this will only be because there are topics on, that I am really interested in, or may have a bit of knowledge in.other days, I will hardly post anything, even though I may have the time to do so, and mainly the reason for this might be that I would feel 'out of my depth' even attempting to add anything. A good example of this would be the politics board laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2006 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 2

Recently, I was asked why some Posters have a Post rate count that is high for the day, but not visible posts that can be seen in the Community. The answer for this is because sometimes if the Member is Upgraded and there is a Hot Topic within the Mature or Secret Boards then you will not see the posts they have made if you do not have permission to do so.

25th Mar, 2006 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Hmm, I did not know this existed before, but now that I've seen it I want to be on it! biggrin.gif Though it would be hard for me because I usually don't have much time to spend here. I think it is a motivator for competitive spirits, which I wish I didn't have...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,