Today's Top Poster - Page 12 of 30

It is fun. I'm not only trying to - Page 12 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 12

Yeah but the top prize is more than double that so I am working on the top. Who works for second place? *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

I wouldn't say I'm working for it, just getting a few comments out of the way now rather than spread out over a long while. That and several of these exchanges are amusing in their own right.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I thought it would be easy today when I saw the top poster only had 8 when I started. Guess I was wrong *smile*.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 12 Poster Top Todays

Well, you had to beat the 20 post mark regardless, and you're still in front so just keep it up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:24pm

2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Kyrroeth are you losing steam? That is good for me to know. You can always have seconds like Daishain *laugh* You have a cute avatar but can't say I feel sorry for you today but I'll still say "Sorry".

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

(Laugh) Wizard. You might beat me but be prepared to end up with 40 posts to do so. Thanks for the sorry [By The Way]. Good luck to you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 12

Ooh, this could be good. May the best poster win! *Daishain gets some popcorn going*.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 12

It is fun. I'm not only trying to win today. I'm trying to get to 200 core posts which is tough. I really want a gem. Acquiring one creates another problem. Which character gets it? sad.gif. I'm down to three to pick from. I'm not wasting it on Aliana. She needs too much help.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:38pm

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,