Alethea Introduction

Alethea Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Feb, 2006 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

From England - LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Alethea Introduction
A Friend

Alethea Introduction

I have been a member of the Church since childhood. I am from Manchester, England and now live in northern California. I am a software engineer for Apple. I had planned to serve a mission but was 'snapped up' by this gorgeous man I now call my husband, we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. I have interests in many things especially music (just learning the harp and I sing regularly), astrophysics (I don't see any confusion between science and the Gospel, the greatest scientist to walk this earth was Jesus Christ himself. I do see confusion with the scientific misnomers so called 'learned me' cough out.), animals especially raptors and the ocean (ahhhh a good ocean breeze).

I have joined this site in the hope to have doctrinal conversations to increase my educational understnading and, more importantly, increase my testimony. In the meantime, I hope my comments can assist others. I cannot log on too often because of time contraints, however I will log on as often as possible if the conversations are enjoyable.

I look forward to hearing from people.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Alethea

Hello alethea, welcome. An engineer from Apple, that is very impressive. You said you were planning a mission trip before you and your husband were sealed, have you thought about that as an option when you retire? Engineering, Music, Astrophysics, and the Gospel. You sound like you are a very well rounded person. I do believe that you are going to fit into our conversations on many different topics very well. I am looking forward to reading your posts just as often as you have the opportunity to log on. I do hope that you find our discussions here interesting, I do believe you will. I's going to leave you here with just a few links to help you get started:

LDS Deep Doctrine
Music and Radio
Info, Tech and Computer Issues

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Alethea Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well, that was certainly a quick visit, I hope you found what you were looking for in the LDS Doctrine section.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Alethea Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,